$33 / month ↠
Our Wisdom Circle engages in the whimsey of play, the wonder of nature, and the wisdom of deep diving into our own creative magic! Your wild circle awaits with a monthly subscription!
The magic begins in community! Every prompt, quest, musing, and course we develop happens in the Hollow first.
Our Wisdom Bundle is a our complete collection of courses plus full access to the virtual landscapes of our Enchanted Wilds. This monthly subscription is for those of us who wish to connect with kindreds, build daily momentum, discover personal treasure, weave dreams and embrace our unique soul purposes.
You pick and choose your favorite Hollow prompts and musings from ALL of our courses as well as a whole menu of options specifically designed for the Wisdom Circle. PLUS, journey along with whatever Aimee & Stephanie are learning and creating live! (Past bonuses have included a variety of quest kits, courses, and adventures!) You just never know what our muses are going to inspire and which new courses are unfolding. Wisdom members are always the first to play in our newest discoveries, spaces, and creations! Magical vistas await!!
To give you a sense of our magical landscapes, here are some descriptions of the kinds of content you can expect to see:
- A Stone Circle – Tillie & Sage’s Seasonal Spiral-Dance – tune into nature’s creative magic. Reflect in the winter, feel energized in spring, become active in summer, and practice gratitude every autumn. There is wisdom in the dark of Roots & Bones, wildness in the emergence of Wings & Whispers, wandering and exploration in the light of Bloom & Balefire and wonder in the liminal space of Mist & Magic. Plus, 365 Daily Musings prompts to spark your creative flow
- Aurèlie’s Owlery & Emporium – handmade art correspondence infused with new moon intentions to be magnified by the recipient AND a space to highlight goods and services; we wish to see YOUR creative works so that we can all support each other whenever possible
- Capri’s Creative Cove – crafting prompts based on the lunar theme we voted for as a community such as river reverie rocks, celebration mandalas, seasonal ink blots and more
- Ember’s Enchanted Treehouse – Climb up, choose a snuggle spot, enjoy your seasonal drink and let’s chat about what we’re reading!
- Lady Isabella’s Shimmerbrook Chateau – Wildwood Secret Society of intuitive, divination & oracle curious explorers!
- Mystic Raven Secret Garden & Apothecary – journey with bountiful botanicals through the wheel of the year!
- Peppertwig’s Parc de Jeux – making joyful magic out of daily mundane habits to build mindfulness and momentem toward your vitality
See a full list of the courses included in your membership here. In addition to those which are made availabe to the general public, our Wisdom Circle is privy to behind-the-scenes courses and experiences. There’s Fayette’s Atelier, quest kits, and magical surprises that bring us such delight to share! PLUS you get the the newest additions to the Seasonal Dreamoire journalcrafting series, deep dives for exploring boundaries and shape-shifting our current reality into one we desire.
*Monthly membership subscriptions begin on the day of the month of purchase. Recurring payments can be canceled any time, and will be discontinued at the end of the cycle in which the cancelation was made.
Journalcrafting with the Muses allows deep exploration of signs, symbols, and synchronicity—of ideas taking shape. We call our seasonal muse journals “Dreamoires” because like a Grimoire they hold our magic but they are so much more! They also hold and shape our dreams!
Dreamoires are a cauldron for exploring boundaries and shape-shifting our current reality into one we desire. Honoring the distinct nature of each season we also bring awareness to our shifts in energy and self-care.
Your Dreamoire can combine any and every kind of journaling you can imagine—art, bullet, writing, junk, gratitude, planning, and scrap-booking. We channel the muses through nature, books, writing, oracle cards, seasonal living and the fresh taste of vitality. Art forms may include poetry, collage, paint, writing, zen doodle, mandalas, and creativity quests.